Microsoft Office Specialist certification gives you the tools to achieve more.The Microsoft Office Specialist – Excel qualification provides candidates with the skills and knowledge needed to use the software effectively and efficiently this includes:-
- Modify cell contents and formats
- Insert and modify rows and columns
- Summarise data using a formula
- Create, format and modify charts
When you pass your examination, you will have achieved the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MOS)•
(This cost only includes 1 examination, further examination will be at a £ cost)
This an E-learning programme and you will have access to an interactive learning environment which assesses your skills and then creates a personalised learning plan. To make this interactive learning environment work you need 2 pieces of software:
- Microsoft Office 2010 – The System interacts with the actual program so no simulations, you are using the real thing.
- GMetrix Skills Management System – Information will be provided on registration.