An excellent opportunity has arisen for a smart and professional individual to join Linsco Ltd as a Payroll Apprentice.
You will be based within our prestigious offices located in Nottingham City Centre where you will receive training in all aspects of the accounts/payroll system. Upon successful completion of your 1 year apprenticeship you will be given the opportunity to apply to join Linsco on a permanent contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to learn and be trained by highly experienced and successful professionals, with the end goal of you becoming an outstanding member of the team with the opportunity.
You will work alongside our existing payroll/accounts team to maintain efficiency and ensure the smooth running of the company’s payroll/accounts function, your general duties will include:
- Inputting of data, invoices, timesheets, P45, P6, starter checklist & temporary worker’s personal information including DOB & NI numbers.
- Preparing payroll documents such as payslips & sending out P45’s.
- Dealing with email and telephone queries.
- Filing, scanning, etc.
Training to be provided
The successful candidate will complete a Business Administration Level 2 Apprenticeship framework:
- QCF Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skill Level 1 in Maths (If Applicable)
- Functional Skill Level 1 in English (If Applicable)
- Functional Skill Level 1 in IT (If Applicable)
Knowledge-based off the job training will take place over 12 months of the Apprenticeship at Prostart Training’s registered training facilities in Nottingham.
Any other duties which may be required from time to time, as discussed and agreed with the Line Manager.
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Working Week||Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Total Hours Per Week||37.5|
|Expected Apprenticeship Duration||15 Months|
|Possible Start Date||ASAP|