An excellent opportunity has arisen for smart and professional individuals to join Linsco Ltd as Recruitment Apprentice.
You will be based within our prestigious offices located in Nottingham City Centre where you will receive training in all aspects of the recruitment business. Upon successful completion of your 1 year apprenticeship you will be given the opportunity to apply to join Linsco on a permanent contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to learn and be trained by highly experienced and successful recruitment professionals, with the end goal of you becoming an outstanding Recruitment Consultant with the opportunity to earn significant money!
You will support the Recruitment Sales teams in all aspects of general office administration and resourcing, along with learning basic sales and account management skills. Presenting a professional and friendly impression to candidates and clients both face to face and by telephone at all times, your key duties will include…
- Assisting with the registration of new candidates, keeping an existing candidate database up to date, gauging candidates’ requirements and informing the consultants of their availability.
- Understanding job descriptions and searching job boards and database for potential candidates.
- Posting job adverts on job boards and dealing with advert response.
- Taking and making phone calls to candidates, checking availability and interest for vacancies.
- Matching relevant candidates to current assignments.
- Preparing CV’s for client presentation.
- Liaising with candidates, conducting telephone and face to face interviews, ensuring that relevant ID has been supplied.
- Taking references on candidates.
- Warm calling onto construction sites and or clients who are office based, liaising with clients and in the event of Consultant’s absence dealing with clients queries.
- Chasing up timesheets for temporary workers and ensuring that they are received and authorised within specified deadlines.
- Performing general administrative duties, completing reports, requesting and monitoring documentation and various forms and monitoring and maintaining CSCS records.
The successful candidate will complete a Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Customer Service Standard
- Functional Skill Level 1 in Maths (If Applicable)
- Functional Skill Level 1 in English (If Applicable)
- Functional Skill Level 1 in IT (If Applicable)
Knowledge-based off the job training will take place over 12 months of the Apprenticeship at Prostart Training’s registered training facilities in Nottingham. Your End Point Assessment will be booked with the End Point Assessment provider after 12 months. Any other duties which may be required from time to time, as discussed and agreed with the Line Manager.
|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Working Week||Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Total Hours Per Week||37.5|
|Expected Apprenticeship Duration||15 Months|
|Possible Start Date||ASAP|